Sunday 26 July 2015

SnapFish Photo Book

Today I am reviewing the amazing service I have received from SnapFish- a photo print company. You can use your beloved photos to create so many things on this website- mugs, calendars, wall art, books, cards or even just printable photos. I chose to create a photo book of our beautiful wedding.

I had used SnapFish once before, to help my mum to create a similar photo book of my brothers wedding. The online platform that you use to create your photo book is fairly easy to use. It can take a bit of getting used to, but once you get into the swing of things it takes minutes to add more pages and memories.



You can add as many pages and photos as you like, create loads of different layouts for each page, add backgrounds and loads more. There are lots of different sizes of books to choose from and you can choose from a range of finishes and colours galore.

Once I had created the photo book, it was ordered and I received emails along each step of the way- when it was confirmed, created and dispatched. I placed my order on Monday and it arrived at my door on Friday- definitely exceeding my expectations that's for sure.

Once it arrived safely packaged, I was so happy with the finished product. It is of an extremely high standard, exactly as I expected and it will be an item I will treasure for many years to come.

SnapFish currently have an offer on where you can get 50% off your total order when you spend £30 or more if you enter the code SFUK409 at the checkout. Definitely worth using.

I have included some photos below of some of the different layouts you can use and also so you can see the quality of the photobook.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment